tracks missing?

Carolwildbird

art-of-remembering.typepad.com
Just looking at the pre-leg 3 warm up race. I can't see any tracks- not even of my boat. I used to see tracks of leading boats or of any boat I clicked on. Where have they gone?

I couldn't find anything on the forums to say the tracks were being removed, so wonder if its my set up. Just updated zone alarm and several sites have gone peculiar.

are you all seeing them?

Dipper

Visit site
They have removed the tracks of the top 20? boats but the track of your boat and the lead boat should still be visible in daylight hours. Also, hover the cursor over any boat and that track should show up.

I've recently updated ZoneAlarm as well.

Carolwildbird

art-of-remembering.typepad.com
No... no tracks at all... not on lead boat or my boat, or after cursor hover.

Hmmmmm must be my settings. I couldn't get sailonline to display at all without changing the zonelarm security settings- so maybe there's something else I have to click.

Dipper

Visit site
Have you got the latest Flash Player - it should be version 10? Right click on the SOL screen and it will tell you what version you are using.

It's also possible you haven't 'Allowed' something in Zone Alarm after your update.

Something else worth trying is to close SOL, clear your cache and reload. Cache clearing advice here.

Failing all that, kidnap an IT expert. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
Just opened SOL on windows, to see if I had started or not ( /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ), and all tracks are working fine, on all boats, through out the fleet, on my computer. Only checked this on IE though, not Firefox

BrendanS

Visit site
Caf is fine, and has a track. Nawoj doesn't have a track.

Looking at the boats around Caf, some of them have tracks, some don't, though it appears to be random