Top 20 best liveaboard sailing blogs?

Artic Warrior

Visit site

sailaboutvic

Visit site

Richard10002

Visit site
I always found Morgans Cloud blog very useful and interesting.

I also followed an American family on a catamaran across the Med via their blog in 2007, but I cant recall the name of the boat - I'm fairly sure it began with a Z.

www.sigasiga.co.uk is the blog of the couple who bought Rogue from me in 2010. It tells their tale from Glasson Dock to the other side of the Panama Canal!!

LandM

Visit site
I used to read the 'worldtourstories' blog but it became rather more about the food and opening a restaurant than about the sailing. Great pictures though....but now it looks like Taru and Alex have gone their separate ways, at least temporarily as the blog has finished the new blog is only about her.

Nostrodamus

www.cygnus3.com
I used to read the 'worldtourstories' blog but it became rather more about the food and opening a restaurant than about the sailing. Great pictures though....but now it looks like Taru and Alex have gone their separate ways, at least temporarily as the blog has finished the new blog is only about her.

Alex and Taru's blog was one of the blogs I started reading a long time ago. It was different and well done. I lost interest because there was nothing about sailing and it became a vehicle for promoting clothes and jewellery. Then it became more land based and now I would not describe it as a sailing blog at all. The photos are excellent however.

The trouble with living aboard a boat can be the lack of or cost of internet. It makes watching video blog either difficult to do and expensive to watch so we try to avoid them.
Having said that when I get the chance I do like to watch "Follow the boats" videos as they are so well done and interesting.