TNSI -Kim what is this

Robin

Visit site
Every time I visit now and several more times during a visit something takes over and clatters away whilst preventing any page to load until it's done. Then TNSI Market Research or similar shows on the bottom but when clicked on finally disappears. This only seems to happen on the YBW site (using Explorer 5.00.2....)

Any ideas what/why and how to stop it, other than no visiting YBW???

PS it just happened again whilst trying to preview this post!

kimhollamby

www.kimhollamby.com
Re: Saved me asking the same question...

Noooooo! I can again assure everyone that this is not penetrating the darker corners of their PCs. It is a pop up that you can fill in voluntarily, or click out of. There' is nothing going on here that is not covered in our Ts and Cs.

It's unusual we allow pop-ups at all on the forums, but we have to do so for limited periods to pay the bills. I'm sorry they are not the most popular things around but, as promised, this one will expire shortly.

Associate Publisher ybw.com websites kim_hollamby@ipcmedia.com

zefender

Visit site
Re: Saved me asking the same question...

The pop-up comes from Taylor Nelson Sofres. They are a large market research company. The surveys will be confidential and covered under the Data Protection Act.

zefender

Visit site
Re: That makes me feel so happy!! nm

In case you were asking - no I dont work for TNS. I was simply saying that you will not get junk e-mail from them as a result of the geniune survey - if you do you can have them charged under privacy laws. Since they are a plc, I think they might care a bit about that!