Tims On The Telly Again Tomorrow

bigwow

Visit site
Yes, he gave it quite a smack.

Looking forward to the next series now.

That was not our lock, he must make a habit of it. There must be another series because that was listed as 3 of 3 and he was being filmed when we saw him in Liverpool.

rafiki_

Visit site
That was not our lock, he must make a habit of it. There must be another series because that was listed as 3 of 3 and he was being filmed when we saw him in Liverpool.

What has been shown the last 3 weeks was a repeat from last year. It sort of implied that the series would continue but I have not heard when it will be broadcast. At the end of the first series Princess Matilda was moored in Penarth for the Winter. I think that was the end of 2009. Clearly his use of the boat is tempered by his day job demands.

Major Catastrophe

Visit site
What has been shown the last 3 weeks was a repeat from last year. It sort of implied that the series would continue but I have not heard when it will be broadcast. At the end of the first series Princess Matilda was moored in Penarth for the Winter. I think that was the end of 2009. Clearly his use of the boat is tempered by his day job demands.

When he rounded N Wales there were no cameras filming and Tim told us that it was just a mate who did the first bit and he wasn't with them this trip.

The camera seen in Liverpool may not have been the Tim's chap.

bigwow

Visit site
Here are Tims ports of call so there must be more TV to come

Ports of call.

June 2005 – Oct 2005 – Brentford, Limehouse, Teddington to Oxford back down to Limehouse, Sheerness, Rochester (the Medway). Rochester to Chatham, Maidstone, Chatham, River Swale.
March 2007 – Chatham to Windsor and back.
May 2007 – Chatham, Queenborough, Ramsgate.
April 2008 – September 2008: Ramsgate, Dover, Eastbourne, Brighton, Gosport, Cowes, Lymington, Yarmouth, Poole and Weymouth.
April 2009 – September 2009: Weymouth, Torquay, Brixham, Dartmouth, Kingswear, Salcombe, Plymouth, Fowey, Falmouth, Helford, Newlyn, St Ives, Padstow, Ilfracombe, Watchit, Penarth.
April 2010 – Penarth, Cardiff, Swansea, Milford Haven, Fishguard, Aberystwth, Pwllheli, Porthdinlaen, Porthdinorwic, Conwy, Liverpool, Lune River, Glasson Dock, Piel Island, Whitehaven, Douglas (I of Man), Peel (I of Man), Bangor, (County Down, Northern Ireland), Portpatrick (Scotland), Troon, Ardrossen, Tarbert, Ardrishaig, Crinan, Craobh, Kerrera, Corpach Sea Lock, Benavie Jetty, Glen Water Park, Loch Oich, Temple Pier Loch Ness, Muir Town Top Lock (Inverness) Sea Port Marina (Inverness), Inverness Marina, Lossiemouth Harbour.

bigwow

Visit site
Here are Tims ports of call so there must be more TV to come

How, if he didn't have his mate with the camera - certainly for much of the Wales/NW West sector?

I assume they resumed filming at some stage, if there is another series.

Cameraman was with him when he tried to demolish our lock, in fact he was highly amused, our surly lock keeper even climbed down into the lock to take a line, a first, as his shift was waiting to end.

Other threads that may be of interest