Tight Wads

byron

RIP
Visit site
C'mon you load of tightwads. I put 4 new B.O.T. Lifejackets in the 'for sale' forum making it quite clear I would accept anything for them as the dosh was going to charity (RNID) to date not one reply. Are you just meanies or just want to look stylish when you abandon ship... B.O.T. Lifejackets being functional but not pretty.

©2001

G

Maybe DFL might want 'em. Do they have really wide collars?

byron

RIP
Visit site
In defense of Chris he also wears a black bra with his white blouse but bad dress sense doesn't make him a bad person.

©2001

G

Re: oi!!

now this *is* a bit cliquey! or is it that I don't understand the black (bra) humour?

B

bob_tyler

Re: B.O.T is that Battle of Trafalgar?

Board of Trade - possibly 30-50 years old and stuffed with kapok. Watch the film "The Cruel Sea" - the RN wore them then.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
I've got a few of those somewhere in the garage, if anyone wants any more they could have mine with money going to same charity.

suzanne

Visit site
Re: Dads Defence

Because dad has not said anything to you pauline on this thread i can only presume he hasn't seen it. Although i quite agree with you about dad's dress sense, not everybody needs to know about it, oh and its not deck shoes and socks, it's jesus shoes and socks!!!

Suzanne xXx