This Week's outstanding service award......

robmcg

Visit site
This Week\'s outstanding service award......

...goes to Birchell Marine near Paignton. The fuel tap snapped on my outboard on Saturday and having visited many places along the coast that were either shut or unhelpful, I arrived at Birchell Marine. I explained that the fuel tap had snapped and outboard was leaking fuel and that I had travelled a fair bit to get the part. When they found that they didn't have it in stock, they promptly took one off a new engine to get us going again. I found that their level of service was exceptional, hope others find the same. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jwilson

Visit site
Re: This Week\'s outstanding service award......

Good service also last week from Cobra VHF importers: new charger bits promptly mailed to me FOC after I explained the originals had got immersed in salt water. The waterproof VHF itself was fine after the same submersion.

TiggerToo

Visit site
Re: This Week\'s outstanding service award......

After sales care at Navimo:

they replaced by return a Navman 7100 which had been giving repeated problems with an upgraded 7200. No quibbles, and apologies for the defective kit sent out in the first place. Excellent communicators by phone/email.