This weekend !!

STEVEDUNSTABLE

sites.google.com
hi all... dont know about you folks, but i had to take Thanks Mum for a swim at mercury. launched at 5am (because of tides), went back to bed for a couple of hours..did some boat checks and general tinkering...all sorted...lifejacket on, im off 25knts to cowes, radio blasting malaysian GP, cloudless sky, flat water, sunburnt baldhead, no queue for fuel !!!!!.....and all that was before midday on the 1st day............MORE PLEASE......."AND I WANT IT NOW"...............vids to follow if i can get someone to do it coz i cant !!

JKay

Visit site
Bloody Rugby is ruining my boating as well,mini me was in a NLD shield final on Sunday which they won in the last 5 minutes and this weekend a final game in Glossop
Hoping to get boating on the Easter weekend :)

landlockedpirate

Visit site
Had to go to some horse race thing at the weekend, so got the burnt bald head stood in the bar in Aintree instead :(

Got a good run coming up though, long weekends at Easter, Royal Wedding and May Bank holiday. Looking forward to getting out again.

oGaryo

Visit site
Bloody Rugby is ruining my boating as well,mini me was in a NLD shield final on Sunday which they won in the last 5 minutes and this weekend a final game in Glossop

yep, exactly the same scenario here for me... the whole family off to support the young'un in a rugby tournament.. ugly sock and silly headgear at the ready, evening 'games' arranged and portable bbq loaded in the boot of the car... did I mention the reason is to go and watch the young'un play rugby??? :D

AdeOlly

Visit site
We had a good run from Hayling to Lymington on Saturday in a bit of chop, just enough to make the ride interesting, and then a beautiful run back yesterday afternoon. Western Solent in particular was flat as the proverbial millpond, hardly a ripple. Lots of raggies out on Saturday with the breeze, fewer Sunday, and mostly motoring, (not a cone to be seen of course), and not all that many mobos either day.

I'll stick some piccies up once I've downloaded them off the camera.

Back at Northney filled up at 97ppl :eek: The boatyard was still chocabloc with boats waiting for re-launch. Hoist booked solid until early May apparently.

CX54WEK

Visit site

JKay, you missed a cracking weekend. Shame you didnt make it. We needed more boats rafting up!!

10042011241.jpg

10042011226.jpg

JKay

Visit site
JKay, you missed a cracking weekend. Shame you didnt make it. We needed more boats rafting up!!

10042011241.jpg

10042011226.jpg

I came down after the Rugby on my Motorbike and waved at Steve on Devocean,I was going to give your boat a shout but I have always been taught "If the boat's a rockin' don't come a knockin' :eek:.This weekend is more Rugby and I'm hoping to get to Newark for Easter even though there is another game at Sunny Scunnie

CX54WEK

Visit site
I came down after the Rugby on my Motorbike and waved at Steve on Devocean,I was going to give your boat a shout but I have always been taught "If the boat's a rockin' don't come a knockin' :eek:.This weekend is more Rugby and I'm hoping to get to Newark for Easter even though there is another game at Sunny Scunnie

The boat was on its own for most of the afternoon, so I dont know why it was rocking. We took the dinghy over to the boats rafted up. It was only when someone wanted some photos of the rafted boats that we stuck ours on the end!!

We may see you up Newark way then over Easter. We have the week off so are heading up to Nottingham then heading back down to West Stockwith and Keadby.