Things to do in Brembridge.

Jodles123

Visit site
Aaaaghh wish I had seen this thread.....we were at the family weekend and dance on the Duver - wasn't it great! My two loved the crabbing competition.
Incidentially......Tamarind - we walked right by Sojourn and my kids asked me what it meant! Luckily my A level French came back to me...
Apparently a jazz festival now being planned! :)

KevB

Visit site
We are in a Bavaria flybridge, and should be (if the boat fits) on the first of the new outside finger berths.
First time for Bembridge, and we have tickets for the 'Dance on the Duver'
Have no idea what to expect??

Hi Sishoe,

We were moored opposite you on the inside of the main pontoon. lovely boat you have. I did say hi and asked your forum name seeing as you were flying the flag and had a quick chat about your boat. Couldn't find my flag anywhere.

What a fantastic weekend. The kids and adults loved it.

Sishoe

www.indigofiresystems.com
Hi Sishoe,

We were moored opposite you on the inside of the main pontoon. lovely boat you have. I did say hi and asked your forum name seeing as you were flying the flag and had a quick chat about your boat. Couldn't find my flag anywhere.

What a fantastic weekend. The kids and adults loved it.

Hi Kev
It was good to meet.
Great weekend, wherever we end up this weekend will be a bit of a disappointment for the kids.
Hope you didn't notice me c*&king up leaving the pontoon, tide was a bit stronger than I was expecting. A few more scratches on the side of the bathing platform to repair at the end of the season:ambivalence:

Last edited:

KevB

Visit site
Hi Kev
It was good to meet.
Great weekend, wherever we end up this weekend will be a bit of a disappointment for the kids.
Hope you didn't notice me c*&king up leaving the pontoon, tide was a bit stronger than I was expecting. A few more scratches on the side of the bathing platform to repair at the end of the season:ambivalence:

I missed that :encouragement:

We're hopefully off to Yarmouth this coming weekend.