Thieving Ba*****s

nicho

Visit site
Re: erm...

Some small comfort to help offset the pain of the cost I suppose, but these thefts tend not to happen in secure marinas. At Hythe, they've just installed some superb new CCTV cameras which can zoom in so close and with such clarity, the marina staff can almost read the newspaper I'm reading in my cockpit - you have to be very careful what you get up to in Hythe these days, or you'll end up on the staff's Xmas video!!. (only joking John). They also patrol the marina 24 hours a day, which gives some additional disincentive for thieves, and additional comfort for berth holders.

You pays your money a takes your choice etc, but I know where I'd rather moor.

<hr width=100% size=1>

DeeGee

Visit site
Re: nos excuses

You wait, matey!!

Us 'rosbifs' can get pretty nasty, you know. Frenchy-speaking balls well stewed for a few hours, can spice up the cold nights on watch.

We'll get you, you little b*******d !!

<hr width=100% size=1>Black Sugar - the sweetest of all

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Translation ish!

Want to excuse us, one panicked has causes of a band of rosbeef wanting to do us to drink this that one calls ale at your place, while for us the description set plutot of the worse. one so was horrified than the alternate only one was an immediate return. One has therefore take the first dinghy some seen and one saved oneself heading for the fatherland, apres a well eventful night one returned except and healthy! one wonders nevertheless if it is normal in England that there is small holes in the bottom of the dinghy. ..ca did not facilitate the things, do you know?

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

kingfisher

Visit site
Re: nos excuses

Exactement.

Nous sommes en train de voler tout vos navires, un par un. Et au moment qu'on a voler votre dernière bateau, nous allons fermer le chunnel et vous serais prisoniers de votre propre île. Et puis la France reignera. Muhaahahhaahaaha

<hr width=100% size=1>Group of people on the pontoon: skipper is the one with the toolbox.
http://sirocco31.tripod.com