The missing one

byron

RIP
Visit site
John Stripp sent me this photo of Winning Spirit, Chris D's boat. It was taken at the recent ODCC sailpast.

w.jpg

byron

RIP
Visit site
I have only a couple of critique's . It's a shame he isn't standing on the bow so we can all see the lovely pink skirt he is wearing coupled with the green high heels, orange twin set, fishnet tights and hat with the cherries on.

I know that once a year we put our finery on for the sail past but he really did us proud.

Chris_d

Visit site
Wow.... thats the first picture I've ever had of the boat underway, not taken from the helm that is /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks John and Byron, anymore? looking forward to seeing the Video as well.

I see what Clive meant about ropes on rails now, they do spoil the lines, although I never fit ones that are long enough to foul the props.

And whats wrong with the high heals? I did have an ODCC tie on you know, after seeing your leather and rubber collection I thought this stuff was ok /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks John and Byron, anymore? looking forward to seeing the Video as well.

I see what Clive meant about ropes on rails now, they do spoil the lines, although I never fit ones that are long enough to foul the props.

[/ QUOTE ]

You will have to ask John. He probably has he usually takes several.

Don't listen to anything Clive says about boats, boating, navigation, knots, lines or anything else maritime. If your lines suit you there then so-be-it. Clive's knowledge of all boating is solely restricted to whether his dogs can get off or not and how many peeps can be accomdated drinking in comfort.