The Burgees have arrived!

graham

Visit site
003-2.jpg

Look well made to me. Quite light material so i would only put it up when were aboard.

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
Got mine, ta very much /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A pretty good consequence for the original not-quite-serious post - thanks for taking it on /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Allan

Visit site
Just got home from a week away and found mine on the mat. Very pleased, thanks for your efforts. I just need a boat to fix to the burgee.
Allan

Who

Visit site
Excellent looks really good. well done for sorting it all out.

Now, need to get a stick and poke the stick in the tub somewhere, then fix the flag to the tub. All sounds too complicated............... need another glass of wine. Things will then become clearer.

Csail

N/A
Visit site
Allan, i have a vessel you could attach it to! special offer Free burgee when you buy my yacht for 29K. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
And don't forget to tell Mike that your boat has got things to attach sails and burgees to - they forgot to put masts on his boat /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

(Hope they fit the drive legs in time for the launch next week )

Csail

N/A
Visit site
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Who

Visit site
You need masts?..... oh bu**er

I will go and get some nails and a few sticks.

Ahh solution, there is a sailey boat behind mine with a load of scaffolding round it. I can borrow his masts /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Drives going back in today,i hope.

Sneds

Visit site
Hope they do stick them back on otherwise it will sink at 9AM on Monday /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif