Thanks Mum,s easter break

STEVEDUNSTABLE

sites.google.com
For those of us that have had to work over the last few bank holidays, thanks very much for the videos, it will be our turn soon, while you are at work!

hands up time !!!!.............yes i did deserve that........hope you enjoyed the vids and enjoy yourselves when its your turn........

AndieMac

Visit site
I enjoyed watching the vids. Steve, very nice. I'm glad you took the time and effort to name all the places you passed and visited, it's easier to relate to than just still shots I've seen previously. Of course the weather is always like that :)

What about being overaken by the yacht in the Hamble...what was that all about? :D

You passed by a nice Hardy (on your stb. side) early in the first vid., looked a bit like Firefly James?

benjenbav

Visit site

STEVEDUNSTABLE

sites.google.com
Steve - I really enjoyed these clips. It looks like you had a great time. I was honestly a bit stunned at the end to see that you were towing something as big as Thanks Mum - must be a very special rig?

hi benjenbav.....glad you enjoyed the clips , and, yes we had a GREAT time...as for towing, i,ve allways towed it from new !!......if you look closely you,ll notice the hull has NEVER been antifouled!!..boat lives on the trailer in the garden.(its much cheaper that way, n cuts down on the gardening!!)..i drive 40toners allday so towing 3+tons is easy for me, but it does take a bit of stopping, so you have to drive accordingly....thanks for your interest.

thejonesey

Visit site
Brilliant video

Many thanks for the great vids! I have been inspired and plan to do some myself this year. For those of us stuck at our desks, your travels made the weekend more (rather than less) bearable! We have just moved to the Hamble.. hope to see you and Thanks Mum out on the water.

Rob