Thames celebrities

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
Careful with this one please chaps. One only has to read the daily mail to figure out who it is so let's leave it to them and not risk anything in here which is after all a public forum.

Cheers

dash300

Visit site
Ernie Wise and the Freeman 22 he adored.
Beryl Reid at Hampton
Some bird from the group 5 Star lives at Maidenhead,

Ernies Broom 30 (Wisecrack) is still going strong and looking good.
I know at one time Beryl Reid also lived on the Wraysbury bank in a quaint old house opposite the Bells of Ousley

oldgit

Visit site
Does not the son of Ringo Starr have a place right on Ye Thames,thought that was his "little "conservatory containing several drum kits on display illuminated 24 hours a day..
Also on that subject .......a Mr D Gilmour Esq (Guitar strangler of this parish)has Mr Karnos nicely restored barge up there somewhere frequently used as a recording studio,most noteably for DSOTM*.
*Only somebody very olde and very square Daddyo will need to ask :)

My She

Visit site
I think Vince moved a couple of doors down from his old house didn't he? And isn't that Cliff Richards house having the huge extension near Parky's?
My god - we're nosey!:rolleyes:

PS Hope to see you later Old Git!

byron

RIP
Visit site
I think Vince moved a couple of doors down from his old house didn't he? And isn't that Cliff Richards house having the huge extension near Parky's?
My god - we're nosey!:rolleyes:

PS Hope to see you later Old Git!

Hmmm! Cliff Richard on the Thames I thought he lived Epsom way. Maybe I should go see him he owes me 6p (old pence) from 1959.

dash300

Visit site
Cliffy still has his big pad in St Georges Hill Weybridge with all the Russians. He has been looking for a riverside pad. Looked at a potential pad rather too close to me
but lost interest when planners said they would not entertain the size of palace he felt he needed so he may have gone elswhere on the river.

Winslet did indeed a few years back have a pad backing onto the lower end of the Desborough Cut Shepperton but moved on fairly quickly after doing it up.