Tank for 4t outboard any suggestions?

dunkelly

Visit site
Ive recently bought a small 4stroke outboard without an integral tank to save weight . I now want to make a separate tank for it . I only have room for around a 5litre tank in my vented space on the boat . Ideally I'd like to use a standard 5 litre plastic tank and fit a take of and vent to the cap , anyone got any suggestions on fittings for the take off etc or alternatives ?

dunkelly

Visit site
That looks great but I think to big . Where did you find it . I've looked online and can't see anything like it .

dunkelly

Visit site
If you were here .. I could give you Husqvarna pipes / pickup filter weights ... self sealing rubber based plugs to fit into a plastic container ...

Sorry your locals are no help.
Hi . Sorry I was being a bit thick yesterday ! Would you be prepared to post me the above ? And what would Make it worth yOur while. Nigel

ChromeDome

Commonly in Denmark. Dizzy Too, most of the time.
Visit site

Refueler

Visit site
Hi . Sorry I was being a bit thick yesterday ! Would you be prepared to post me the above ? And what would Make it worth yOur while. Nigel

Honestly ... Chromedome / wallacebob have a better solutions .....

Get a purpose set up tank kit ... they are available in small sizes. The Diesel heater I just bought has a slimline 10ltr tank with what are similar to garden tool fuel fittings.