Tally Ho BBC Please Take Note

KeelsonGraham

Visit site
Does Leo film and edit himself? Yes he does. Does it take up most of his time? Yes it does.
Ditto Matt and Amy on the Sailing Florence channel.

My point is a pretty simple one. I yearn for intelligent entertainment, of which one example is the programming published by Leo of Tally Ho and Matt and Amy of Florence. I mourn the loss of it on the big broadcasting channels.

I didn’t start this thread to engage in argument; merely to celebrate the fact that intelligent programming is still to be found, and offered for free.

capnsensible

Visit site
Does Leo film and edit himself? Yes he does. Does it take up most of his time? Yes it does.
Ditto Matt and Amy on the Sailing Florence channel.

My point is a pretty simple one. I yearn for intelligent entertainment, of which one example is the programming published by Leo of Tally Ho and Matt and Amy of Florence. I mourn the loss of it on the big broadcasting channels.

I didn’t start this thread to engage in argument; merely to celebrate the fact that intelligent programming is still to be found, and offered for free.
Not as good as the Masked Singer though.

Reactions: DJE

Kukri

East coast UK. Mostly. Sometimes the Philippines
Visit site
Leo Goolden often remarks on the amount of time that he spends on video editing. At one point he did bring in a professional video editor but things didn’t work out.

I think the original video bloggers were Hans and Lotte Haas, from 1950 onwards, but they made actual films, shown in cinemas and on television. Good, though.

Last edited: