Sydney 40

feathers

Visit site
We're corporate entertaining again this year, usual thing, take out a bunch of clients, get them scwiffy, bribe them, get more business. I see that F1 have just taken delivery of a few Sydney 40's, not been on one before, any good for this sort of thing? Bear in mind EXTREME novice nature of some of those lucky enough to be invited. And before you ask, no, you can't come!

<hr width=100% size=1>

qsiv

Visit site
I wouldnt have thought a full on race boat would be ideal - in anything other than a moderate breeze they can bite.
F1's Farr 65's are actually much more docile, as they were built for novice crews to sail (rather than race) round the world in the Millenium Race. My Office Manager did the trip - thoroughly enjoyed, and still takes every opportunity to go back and sail the boats.

<hr width=100% size=1>

aod

Visit site
You might be better off with a couple of Jen 40s, good quality lunch and wine at anchor and then a friendly race around the cans mixed in with a blat around in a high speed rib. I run a Corp ent business and laid that on for AT&T last year and they absolutely loved it.

I wouldn't use Sidney 40s for a novice crew because they're too technical and there isn't anywhere to eat lunch :)

<hr width=100% size=1>

Forbsie

Visit site
What about a 75' motor yacht. Accommodates 30. Do you a deal inc food and drink. That way you can watch all the other amateurs in the Solent from the comfort of your own Pimms glass.

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/forbsie?&page=1>My Project</A>