SWMBO needs a break...

sorehead

N/A
Visit site
and simply said that I should surprise her.

I think she is expecting is to be told to pack xyz type of clothing and to be packed and ready with passport in hand by hh:mm on dd/mm/yy. I, of course, will have sorted out all the formalities like telling her boss she is taking leave...

On the one hand, I would like to spoil her but I have this hole in the water that requires its fair share of crown. Any suggestions for a reasonably priced week in the sun/snow away from the crowds...

<hr width=100% size=1>

coliholic

Visit site
Have a look at www.easyjet.com or www.ryanair.com, pick a place that you fancy, find the cheapest flights, then do a search on their recommended hotels. Voila, a cheap weekend away.

Done this several times and never had a crap hotel yet especially "out of season", the good hotels would rather sell rooms cheap than have them empty.

My son's just gone to Majorca with Easyjet for a stag weekend, seven of them. £35 return flights and £12 per night in a 4 star hotel in Palma. Daughter, not to be outdone, is flying today to Venice with a couple of her friends, two nights in a 3 star hotel including flights for £53.

Other one worth trying is www.opodo.com, they do some pretty cheap flights and long weekends in USA etc for under £200

<hr width=100% size=1><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by coliholic on 08/03/2003 16:12 (server time).</FONT></P>

Renegade_Master

Visit site
"On the one hand, I would like to spoil her but I have this hole in the water that requires its fair share of crown"

Can you explain this bit SH I've been away

I know just the thing charter my boat and skip for a few days on sunny Costa Del Sol

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.suncoastmarine.co.uk>Sun Coast Sea School & Charter</A>

paulineb

Visit site
I'm the one who made them all look silly and then took their pics :)

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery>The Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

ballena

Visit site
Surprise you

Look, you have a serious marine responsibility that must be obeyed.

Now let me ask this, when was the last time she took you away on a surprise weekend?

I sent SWMBO to university a few years ago to increase her earning capacity, this was a better investment than the FTSE and is paying off royaly.

She even pays for the marina, how fortunate am I?

Paul R

<hr width=100% size=1>V8's rule!