SVII and Mr A finally arrive

Nautical

www.outerreefyachts.com
Oh what fun we had this afternoon! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif brilliant meet up off the Calf sound and heapo fun so far spesh when Mr A went totally airboune off the wake of the Super Sea Cat, never seen a sports cruiser get so much air! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif then near gets blown to smitherines by RN warship in the bay (don't ask! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif) still tomorrow and sunday to go. Hope everyone else is having as much fun tother side of the pond.

More reports of escapades after the weekend. Come to the IOM laugh, eat, drink and fall over /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Murphy-MickApril07058.jpg

Sixpence

Visit site
Oh I do hope Louise doesn't see that pic , although I have to admit it looks like you all had a good time , git /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Major Catastrophe

Visit site
My lawyers have advised me not to sue you for posting gratuitous pictures of people abusing boats in their natural environment.

However, I am claiming damages of one pint of ale the next time I am on the island in compensation for ignoring my plea not to post pictures of people having fun on their boats, whilst I am desk bound trying to make enough money to keep Gordon’s bullet proof pension topped up.

I am not in the least bit <span style="color:green"> jealous. </span>

Gludy

www.sailingvideos4us.com
And you think yo /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifu are in a bad way ..... at least you have a boat!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oceanfroggie

www.derg.ie
Froggie returning to Killaloe at dusk on the "costa del derg". Shorts and tea shirts in April? - rain on global warming /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Flat calm, warm, blue sky and wait for it NO fog down here!

DSCF3726.JPG

Hope SV2's wake didn't cause too much wine to be spilt on the ferry as she past! Nice shot
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Major Catastrophe

Visit site
Paul, don't forget I suffered by not having a boat for six months while they sorted out the trailer and the small bit of damage on the keel. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Oh, how I wish your problems were as minor as mine. Don't want to thread drift too much, but there are a lot of people out here rooting for you.

oceanfroggie

www.derg.ie
[ QUOTE ]
Nice pic Trev, Glad to see the Absolute is out in front!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Yes the shot of the other two fast boats overtaking the Absolute is super. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

oceanfroggie

www.derg.ie
[ QUOTE ]
lol... April fools day was last Sunday!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]What can I say, if Trevor did pass Mick, SV2 will be on the market next week /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Mick is doing his bit to stabilise OPEC demand /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Coupe

Visit site
I'm afraid that SV2 is a heavy old girl and can't keep up with these nippers when the conditions are flat.

It's a different story when it gets lumpy though /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif