Suspended thread: THAT Cowes week skipper on trial

Admin

Visit site
Hi guys

I have temporarily suspended the thread titled 'THAT Cowes week skipper on trial' while the trial is ongoing. This is to protect the posters as much as the company from any legal vulnerability. I'll reinstate the thread in its entirety once the trial is concluded.

It's better to be cautious in these circumstances.

Cheers,
Natalie
YBW Forum Admin

z1ppy

Visit site
How very strange, the threads on Scuttlebutt have carried on with people defending / commenting / insisting on the guilt or otherwise of the parties involved with no intervention. i can only guess at what caused the thread here to be pulled.

Anyhow, i am now informed after following the Scuttlebutt thread that it was in fact the fault of a MOBO that had broken down and therefore was the sole deciding factor in this unfortunate act of seamanship! Live and learn hey!

markcw

www.youtube.com
Hi guys

I have temporarily suspended the thread titled 'THAT Cowes week skipper on trial' while the trial is ongoing. This is to protect the posters as much as the company from any legal vulnerability. I'll reinstate the thread in its entirety once the trial is concluded.

It's better to be cautious in these circumstances.

Cheers,
Natalie
YBW Forum Admin

What about my wellcrafty/ d2 thread, that was removed and never brought back not even altered to bring inline with the rules, even thou this was promised to me do the thread could remain up.

Oh we'll d2 have now change there company name see who else they can ripoff.

Seems like ybw don't like people having an opinion and that all it is an Opinion.

superheat6k

Visit site
So now our comments are no longer sub judiciary, and this idiot gas been found guilty (as perhaps expected), can the original thread be reinstated please.