Sunseeker San Remo

andrewbarker

Visit site
Help & opinions wanted please. There's a San Remo 33 going at what seems like a good price in S of France. Got twin 200 HP Volvos on drives.

Can you erudite lot tell me the good & bad about these boats? This is mid-80s with 6 berth layout.

Any help gratefully etc

MRC

Visit site
They look like good layout, good acomodation cruisers, maybee start with Sunseeker to get hold of copies of the original sales brochure, ort try the test reprints from this site?

G

can we ask the broker? would you keep it there? I don't know the boat, but do know some of the places and people.

andrewbarker

Visit site
Thanks, both. The broker's supposed to be faxing me a mag test report but nothing so far. No, Matts, I want the boat back here so it'd be a canals job back. If not I might go for Majorca IF there's anywhere left to park!
Cheers

G

seen it advertised again - it's in golfe juan, yes? the correct place for it is the s of france - why not keep it there? golfe juan not too bad , big sseker dealer. Sounds dead expensive, but actually same as s coast of uk. also you can jump in. also nice food instead of chips