Sunsail with no tillers!

iangrant

Visit site
It may have slipped some peoples attention but a large sailing establishment have ordered 40 Sunfast 37's. Not only are they bigger (a higher ramming speed) but there is no stick at the back, but a wheel! Oh dear.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by kimhollamby on Wed Jan 30 21:48:30 2002 (server time).</FONT></P>

Visit site
Since they wioll probably be let out into the hand

...s of people only having had experience in "commanding" a Vauxhall Vectra, it's probably best that way!

Steve Cronin

You know:-

You got any qualifications?

No.

You got any experience?

No

You got any money?

Yes!

Off you go then. Have a nice trip, see you in two weeks.

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
Carefree yacht ownership...

...with the world's favourite sailing company.

That's the headline on Sunsail's Yacht Partnership Programme ad. They don't mention that you eventually get to own a three year old dodgem.

Reminds me of Branson, when challenging BA's 'World's Favourite Airline" claim, who was told by BA it was because more people flew with BA than with any other airline. Using the same logic, he named the M25 as Britian's favourite motorway.

G

Re: Since they wioll probably be let out into the hand

No Steve, they usually send them out in packs....

Suggestions for collective Nouns ?.

... A "murder" of Sunfasts ?? :)

gus

www.whysuffer.co.uk
Trades Description

In setting up a base in the Clyde I wonder if anyone chartering a "SunSail" has had the thought that perhaps the title does not quite ring true. I passed several "SunSail" boats today on the Clyde when the cloud level was only a few metres above the masthead, the rain was tipping down and the bedragled glum faces encased in yellow waterproofs made a pitiful soggy sight. They couldn't even wave back in case the water ran up their sleeve or maybe it was because I was in my shirt sleeves as I toasted them with the glass in my hand. Glad I was going the other way and not likely to have them rafted up outside of me.

Visit site
Which takes me to the point.....

Considering all the exotic, idyllic, enchanting and WARM places the English have invaded, conquered and annexed over the centuries, why on earth have they insisted on holding on to Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and the Falklands?

Steve Cronin

Is the above un-PC?

If so please explain why.