Stowe Instrument Manuals

EdEssery

Visit site
Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the manuals for a Stowe Navsounder (Echo Sounder) and Stowe Navigator 1 (Log) - the boat came without them and I'd like to know how to get the most out of these instruments and, in particular, how to calibrate the log to which I've just fitted a new transducer.

Thanks,

tonyleigh

Visit site
I have Navsounder and Navigator 1/Navigator 2 Manuals. Rather than scan the whole booklets can you indicate the information you need?

Aja

Visit site
Further to getting the best out of these instruments, I also have the log; wind and depthsounder. The log and windrepeater I have no problem with, but the depthsounder has given up the ghost. Problem is I took the head to my local marine electronic workshop/supplier who said that a power supply had gone. Re-installed it and got the same problem - that is it gives a reading for perhaps an hour, flashes then reads -0.7 and refuses to reset itself when depth goes over about 20 metres. I know the depth as I have an old Seafarer at the chart table, but is my problem (1) power supply? (2) Transducer? (3) Head? I tried swapping the transducer lead over from the old Seafarer to the Navsounder, but no change. Reluctant to buy new if it is a simple problem, but like having the depth available in the cockpit. transducer is through hull type.....
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Donald_Beaton on Tue Nov 27 13:18:50 2001 (server time).</FONT></P>