Stolen kayaks near Cardiff

single

Visit site
A friend just had two new kayaks stolen.One is blue/white.Other just white.More details to follow but if you spot a pair of new ones about let me know.

single

Visit site
Stolen from where?

Were they left in the water on a beach somewhere, were they racked on a towable trailer or stolen out of a boatyard?

You needed to post a few more details that the little you have so far and it has been over 16 hours?

I know, but I have been sailing so not got details yet. They were on her roofrack near Barry. I'll get more info and pics asap.

lenseman

www.dswmarineengineering.com
I know, but I have been sailing so not got details yet. They were on her roofrack near Barry. I'll get more info and pics asap.

Pity you didn't give full information in your first post.

You state it is now 'near Barry' which is some miles from Cardiff !

I just happen to be in the Cardiff area (CF postcode) at my cottage and full details at the time in the first instant would have been very good not 17 hours later and after you went sailing.

It would only have taken you a few extra seconds to send the correct information about exact location and full details as to the loss this morning. :(

lenseman

www.dswmarineengineering.com
. . . Where is your cottage out of interest?

That doesn't matter but suffice to say very near Cardiff, close enough that, had I been told on time and not hours late, I could have kept a look out for them. :(

Not much good now as they will be long gone or tucked up in someone's garage or back yard getting a paint job and a makeover.

And you still haven't supplied any further details as to exact location or photographs? :(

single

Visit site
They bought two more and have gone on holiday.Still if someone notices two new kayaks suddenly appear or offered for sale cheap, you never know.One easy tell tale is apparently both the front carry handles were chopped.One is called a 'Perception'.