Stingo the Troublemaker

aod

Visit site
I have to say that it has occurred to me that every time Stingo posts a message the forum goes mad.

It all started with 'Eyes like a raped Owl' and then it went from there!
Divisions of opinion on boats, kit, stability and women all raise passions hitherto unknown so I have decided he's a trouble some one and the sooner he and his inflatable Delilah and stable/unstable Oceanic goes the sooner we can replace our daggers and get back to the crossword puzzles.

Haslar marina won't be the same.........................the forum won't be the same and the Castle pub won't be the same because when he has departed people will start to go back in there again.

Take care buddy and don't forget the puncture repair kit :)

aod

Visit site
Naa......................he's very selective about sexual orientation and he knows that I am straight.
I take it you received an invite though so I hope you have a good time.

Stingo

Visit site
Re:Oi, Oi , Oi

There's a few things I really should admit....

1: My website has been up and running for nearly three years and two weeks ago I still hadn't had 1000 hits. In the past week I've had over 2000 hits. Wish I was selling something. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2: My rubber arm doen't require much twisting before I squeal in agreement to a quiet beverage. Hint, hint

3: Any hints as to how I should update my website will be taken. Yeh, just taken...

4: Thanks for all your support.

5: If you'd like to regularly contribute to my cruising kitty, send me a PM for joining instructions.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.stingo.co.uk>http://www.stingo.co.uk</A> - now showing at a computer near you

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com

Stingo,

You troublemaking bastard . . .

You risk taking troubador . . .

You maniac . . .

You boat owner . . .

Your boat is so much more sensible than almost all the current ocean racing machines, and they just go whatever the weather if the race is starting.

My only Biscay crossing was in almost a flat calm in March . . . the Atlantic is a doddle, a friend crossed it in a Westerly Merlin a couple of years ago.

You could get run over crossing the road - and probably will if you hang about shoreside too long.

The Oceanis that was rolled still came right side up eventually - a cat wouldn't have. If you are unlucky enough to end up in a survival situation, just keep some sail up and actively steer the boat to avoid being caught beam on by a breaking wave.

F... it - just go and have fun, I'm jealous.

<font color=blue>Nick</font color=blue>
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.bluemoment.com>
bluemoment.gif
</A>

PS I'm pissed . . .

BrianJ

Visit site

Hey cut that out... we Aussies own that saying Oi Oi Oi,, I remember getting into trouble by some English "Gentleman" who came out for the Sydney Olympics and was SO annoyed that he continualy heard us using that expression, now you swine you try and pinch it from us... next thing you will want to win a cricket match.
BrianJ