Stella Girl says hi from Las Palmas

StellaGirl

Visit site
Dear Forumites,

Have been in Las Palmas for a week now preparing for the ARC. Great fun!! 4 trollies of food full in the supermarket and then the dull job of washing it all before stowing it onboard....!

Lots of great people here with amazing stories and great atmosphere too.

Off for a talk from Chay Blyth now.....hhmmm...think he will plug Challenge Business more than anything....

Painting the boats mural on the wall 2moro which am looking forward to!

Stella Girl

<hr width=100% size=1>

Mfc1955

Visit site
Best of Luck! Lookout for a Jersey boat 'Moonglade Horizons' and please give them my regards. Is it Sunday it starts?? Which boat are you on, I will check you on the position website.

Have a great crossing

Kevin McK

<hr width=100% size=1>

tome

www.google.co.uk
Hiya StellaGirl

Great to hear your washing your fruit and veg properly. The number of people who just dunk their trolleys!

Tell Chay he still owes me for the cigar hole. He'll know who you mean.

Best wishes and thanks for popping by the forum. Look forward to the next installment.

Tom I

<hr width=100% size=1>

StellaGirl

Visit site
Firstly my boat is Happy Spirt, an Ocean 60 and there are 4 of us on board....

As for what I packed - not much! Bikinis, shorts and t shirts, Hand Held GPS to keep me amused, lots of CD´s, loads of camera film and a few treas in the form of food....

After arriving in St Lucia am flying to Sydney for Christmas and New Year and then going sailing in the Whitsundays for a while. Cant wait!

Thanks for the support from people. The start is tommorow at 1300 and I am nervous and excited!!

Be in touch when I get to the other side!!!

Stella Girl

<hr width=100% size=1>

StellaGirl

Visit site
PS - got very pissed on Wedneday night and think Chay will run and hide from me as me drunken introduction in the bar wasnt particularly good!! When he shook my hand I think that was the only thing keeping me from falling over.....

<hr width=100% size=1>