Some interesting figures

chinita

Visit site
When a few of us moaned about the old CB forum going we were told 'get over it, just hop across and join the new forum......'.

We tried to explain that it was not quite as simple as that and people enjoyed browsing around the plethora of YBW fora.

So, in the first five hours of it's existence, this forum has had 86 posts. :encouragement:

CB forum has taken since 3 December 2013 to equal that number.:rolleyes:

chinita

Visit site
Makes no sense to me. It's just as easy to bookmark the original CB Forum as it is to bookmark this one, and there are lots of us still able to post on it..
http://www.classicboat.co.uk/forums/memberlist.php

I know it makes 'no sense' - and I am one of those who continued to post on it. However, for whatever reason, I rarely visited the forum.

It appears (from the figures i have illustrated) to be human nature - or at least the nature of humans using the interweb.

Unless you have a different explanation?

FWB

N/A
Visit site
I know it makes 'no sense' - and I am one of those who continued to post on it. However, for whatever reason, I rarely visited the forum.

It appears (from the figures i have illustrated) to be human nature - or at least the nature of humans using the interweb.

Unless you have a different explanation?

No chinita, I can't explain it. It's good to have an active classics forum again so I welcome it. Still makes no sense though.

old_salt

Visit site
OooErrrr with some trepidation can we copy and past some of our old posts from the original listings?.
Well maybe not a good suggestion that could well chuck the cat among the pigeons.