Solent Yacht Share wanted

brainard133

Visit site
Does anyone know of any available shares in a yacht on the Solent? We're looking for 1/4 share of a boat in the 32-37ft range, preferably under 12 yrs old.

I've looked at the usual places online, but the market is quite small, so I thought I'd try the forums to see if they turn up anything.

Many Thanks!

gjbentley

Visit site
Opportunity

Let me know with a private message if you are strill looking for a quarter yacht share in the Solent. Have opportunity for you.

derekgillard

Visit site
I have a 25% share available of a 1984 Sadler 29.

Reading your post I guess it does not fit your requirements but if you would like further information please send me a PM and we can discuss.

Regards

Delbuoy

Storm Dragon

Visit site
Solent Yacht Charter

I have a 1997 35ft Bavaria fully equipped and am looking for 1-2 people interested in a quarter share at £10000.00 per share. If interested drop me an email to sailorted46@googlemail.com and I can send you an inventory. The boat is currently in Haslar marina for the winter, but after that I have a mooring from Gosport Boat Yard which is accessed via water taxi, but if a marina berth is preferred then a berth can be had for around £5000 equally split between all share holders