Snapdragon 23

G

I am trying to locate the layup plans for a Snapdragon 23 lifting keel, the boat was built circa 1967 by Thames Marine now defunct.
Would anyone know who has taken over the rights from Thames or where I might locate the plans.

l'escargot

Visit site
Try this, the info is a couple of years old but should still apply:

Snapdragon and Mirage Association

P Lacy (Chairman)
16 Raymer Rd, Peneden Heath
Maidstone Kent ME14 2JQ
Tel: 01622 759491.
E-mail: pat.lacy@firstcarton.co.uk

or:

V E Senatore (Vice Chairman)
14, Cornec Chase, Leigh-on-Sea
Essex SS9 5EW
Tel and Fax: (01702) 523540.

or:

F E Watson, (Treasurer),
65 Pickford Lane
Bexley Heath, Kent DA7 4RN
Tel: 0181 306 9135.
E-mail: snapdragon@mcmail.com

The Boats.

The Association has about 275 members (nov '99) who between them own Snapdragons, Mirages and Invaders, all originally built by Thames Marine at Canvey Island.

These are the boats which qualify for membership of the Association:
Invader 20, 22
Mirage 16, 2700, 28, 29, 37
Snapdragon 600. 21, 670, 23, 747, 24, 26, 27, 890, 29 .

Technical. A journal is published by the Association bi-annually containing technical information and articles submitted by members. A technical information service is available free to members only, providing reprints of rigging, sail and hull plans for the majority of classes. Every member is presented with a register of subscribing members detailing boat name, sail number, sailing area and telephone number to enable members to get in touch with each other about technical problems. The register is updated twice a year.

Membership The Association has Thames Estuary, Medway and East coast rallies, meetings in early Autumn, and Spring and Summer cruises. Membership extends currently (Nov '99) as far as Australia, Sweden, Canada, and the USA. To become a member a £10 registration fee is charged and the annual subscription is £10 (paid by standing order). For more information please use any of the contacts above.

regards