Shur Flo FW pump

West Coast

Visit site
Hi all - my Shur flo fresh water pump has given up and will have to be replaced. Ideally, I would like to fit a direct replacement to minimise hassle of rerouting pipes etc, and space is tight! However, the model number is ShurFlo 2088-433-304 and I cannot find it on shurflo web site - does anyone know what the replacement model is?:confused:

Pump supplier UK

We recently had to replace ours and found an old thread on the forum with the contact details for a company called Leisure Accessories in the UK who make a direct replacement. http://www.leisureacc.com/4478.html We understand the new ShurFlo ones are slightly different, but the FloKing one we bought from Leisure Accessories was an exact replacement and we had no problems (also have limited space) with the installation. We spoke to a chap there called Jim Hewitt who was extremely helpful confirming pump model equivalents and other details and the pump arrived within 2 days (to Brittany!).

Playtime

Visit site
We recently had to replace ours and found an old thread on the forum with the contact details for a company called Leisure Accessories in the UK who make a direct replacement. http://www.leisureacc.com/4478.html We understand the new ShurFlo ones are slightly different, but the FloKing one we bought from Leisure Accessories was an exact replacement and we had no problems (also have limited space) with the installation. We spoke to a chap there called Jim Hewitt who was extremely helpful confirming pump model equivalents and other details and the pump arrived within 2 days (to Brittany!).

I would also recommend Leisure Accessories. Excellent service recently for spares for a Shurflo pump.

Are you sure you actually need a complete new pump? Leisure Accessories do a full range of spares for the Shurflo pumps and they are straightforward to take apart. If you can pay by internet transfer the spares will arrive next day. :)