Shore-Power In-Line Meter

Oldhand

Visit site
I have a "Metermaid" surplus to requirements. It inserts into a standard shorepower cable between boat power socket and marina outlet. It has been used for less than 2 years and has always been under cover. Price new was £131.50, any offers of at least £50 for this as new item would be welcome.

SOLD

Last edited:

Heckler

Visit site
I have a "Metermaid" surplus to requirements. It inserts into a standard shorepower cable between boat power socket and marina outlet. It has been used for less than 2 years and has always been under cover. Price new was £131.50, any offers?
I can buy a new one from the marina office in Milford for £102.50 inc vat. I have just bought a new second hand one on ebay for £36. So there is the extremes of prices to choose from.
If you had said £50 I would have bought it.
Stu

Colvic Watson

Visit site
yes - i would like to offer you the opportunity to name your price

asking for offers is not allowed - see the post at the top of the for sale forum

Why does the For Sale forum bring out the worst in some people? I'm sure Vladimir is a nice chap, but somehow the OP has induced off-hand rudeness in him. I just don't get it :rolleyes:

Oldhand

Visit site
I can buy a new one from the marina office in Milford for £102.50 inc vat. I have just bought a new second hand one on ebay for £36. So there is the extremes of prices to choose from.
If you had said £50 I would have bought it.
Stu

Sorry, I should have put a price but didn't have a clue if there was any market for these.