Shooting in the dark

johnalison

Visit site
As a lad in my early teens I recall fishing in a sand pit one night. As dusk fell we were sudenly surrounded by hundreds of rats & had great fun trying to catch them. Although I cannot imagine what would have happened if we had caught one
It may be that with the presence of water, the hunters were looking for rats. Rat shooting is a sport enjoyed by many an air rifle owner. A 4/10 or a 12 bore would be more effective of course.
I wouldnt think there would be much left of a rat after being dismantled by a 12 bore.

sailorman

Visit site
As a lad in my early teens I recall fishing in a sand pit one night. As dusk fell we were sudenly surrounded by hundreds of rats & had great fun trying to catch them. Although I cannot imagine what would have happened if we had caught one
It may be that with the presence of water, the hunters were looking for rats. Rat shooting is a sport enjoyed by many an air rifle owner. A 4/10 or a 12 bore would be more effective of course.no an air rifle is the toolor a jack russell for rats. Check out you tube