Setting off Wednesday

kunyang

Visit site
So, the shakedown cruise is done. most things went well, so we're heading West on Wednesday, 2 weeks to get to Falmouth, pick up a couple of crew and then head to Portugal. If you see us on our journey, pop over for a chat and a drink.

I should add, the yacht is a Moody 42name Spindrift of Hamble.

Dave

Garold

Visit site
That bit is difficult to get used to. Especially when everyone around you is often working to a timetable.

I keep feeling that we should be leaving, just because most other visitors here move on in a day or two, and I'm happy to stay because I like it here. In Corunna.

Garold

Heckler

Visit site
So, the shakedown cruise is done. most things went well, so we're heading West on Wednesday, 2 weeks to get to Falmouth, pick up a couple of crew and then head to Portugal. If you see us on our journey, pop over for a chat and a drink.

Dave
See you there, Sacha in Albufeira.
Stu

dslittle

Visit site
Have fun, but bear in mind that as you're now a cruiser/livaboard, if it's even vaguely cold, wet, contrary winds, uncomfortable seas or indeed even if everything's perfect, but you just feel that you can't be arsed; there's always Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sun...

Never have truer words been said. The best thing that we found when we set off was the fact that we could stop longer in places that we liked instead of rushing around to 'get it all in' on holiday.

alant

Visit site

Dave

May be following you some days later in 'Le Grande Fromage' (not my choice of name).

kunyang

Visit site
Thanks for the comments, hopefully we'll settle down to the pace of life and we do intend to go with the flow ☺