sedan

G

I am planning to buy a new boat: 36-40 feet,
Sea Ray 40 Sedan or Regal 3880 or Sealine F37?
Any positive or negative information on these boats
will be apreciated, thanks JRL

<hr width=100% size=1>

DavidJ

home in Brum. S37 sold, was in Med Spain.
Visit site
F37 is a well proven boat (I've got the S37) but I suspect that it may well be replaced next year, as the S37 was this year by the S38 and C39 (to some extent)
Why do you want a flybridge? I always think that mid range boats are too small for this and you end up with three 'pockets' of space.
David

<hr width=100% size=1>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. totaly lost with this comment. If in Uk who the hell wants canvas covers. I mean we are not camping. In the rain. And if in the med. What use is air conditioning. Outdoors!! Maybe he likes bungallows..../forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>
ship_in_a_bottle_e0.gif
Haydn

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Hello Harry, looks like your owner has had another good nite int pub /forums/images/icons/smile.gif.

Has he arranged your passport yet, if not tell im to get a move on, you'll be wanting to book your summer hols soon!

<hr width=100% size=1>

DavidJ

home in Brum. S37 sold, was in Med Spain.
Visit site
Yep, canvas covers are the price you pay for loads of outdoor space. I'm in the Med so I have a warm weather biase. I don't have air con but no reason why this would not apply equally to flybridge and non flybridge.
Must admit being on the boat doesn't remind me of camping at all.
David

<hr width=100% size=1>

banus

Visit site
howdy JR. what about filling in your profile. I know your in the med but where? It,s a big C
I took delivery of a Sea ray last week (240 sundancer) I love it to death. canvas as well

<hr width=100% size=1>

banus

Visit site
The weather wasn't perfect and it,s new so i didn,t do more than 30knts but that was at 2000rpm so who knows? 40 odd I would think

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

I have an F37 - very pleased. Nice practical touches, safe feeling and comfortable.
The various spaces work well for us - children can find their personal space when away for a few days. The flexible flybridge layout is very practical, can accommodate many for pre-prandial refreshments in the sun without the top heavy appearance of some of the other 36-40s.

Nice size for family of 4

Good luck

John Rob

<hr width=100% size=1>

tripleace

Visit site
Re: Regal

be very careful who you buy the Regal from. I am talking about main dealers.

Send me a PM if you need more information.

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boating-ads.co.uk> Triple Ace Link</A>

BrendanS

Visit site
Re: Regal

I'll second that. I'm a Regal owner, and as a company their boats and customer service are exemplary. Be careful of which dealer you consider purchasing from however.

John, PM me if you require more info

<hr width=100% size=1>