SEALINE SCHOOL

MIKEV

Visit site
I am thinking of useing the sealine school at southampton to do my dayskipper/icc course has anybody had experience of this school i would be grateful for comments in addition any recomendations on accomodation in the area and would you say that there quotation of just over £800.00 for a four day course was fair,the boat to be used will be an F34.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Mezzanine

Visit site
£800.00 for a Four-day course and no accommodation

You need your bumps felt. Join a joint course and have a laugh onboard with others. They can laugh at you and likewise you can have a chuckle at their expense Look at the RYA website and find a registered training centre you’ll find that this sort of course is very popular and even short notice vacancies are abundant if your willing to travel.

I did mine this way I was aboard for 6 nights and I think the whole thing came to £450.00 food included.

Anyway best of luck

Paul

<hr width=100% size=1>

kesey

Visit site
MikeV, my younger son and I both did our Coastal Skipper practical and my elder son did his Day Skipper (aka Dazed kipper) with Southern Sailing in Southampton 2 weeks ago.
http://www.southern.co.uk/

We all enjoyed the courses and learnt loads. The boats were Sigma 33 lookalikes - excellent workhorses and built to be used. I can definitely say that the training and the laughs were well worthwhile. They cost significantly less that what you've been quoted, and included gourmet cooking and food from Steve Brand. I've never had a nicer curry or bacon buttie:) We were worked hard and everyone went home tired and happy. No more to be said.

<hr width=100% size=1>

ecudc

Visit site
I think even sunsail in Gibralter is only £450 or so and includes accomodation and better weather (hopefully)

<hr width=100% size=1>