scuba diving gear

G

I think there were 2 models but as usual they saw me coming and i bought the all singing all dancing version. In short its a fully functioning vest with a pocket for about a half size cylinder and a regulator.Works great for a bit of fun.

hilary

Visit site
I think that you should start diving first do an open water course and a few more dives, if you really like it then you might start thinking about getting some diving equipment as renting a full kit is quite expensive, but you are a long way from buying you own compressor Its very expensive and carries a lot of responsability as you will need to test the air at least every six months and have a certificate for purity otherwise you migth, will get in trouble serious trouble if you care for your health, and those of others if you think of suppliyng air. Also when times comes to get your diving equpment I have bough it on the net from Sebascuba.co.uk where it's quite cheap compared to others but you should always try the equipment on firsts. Good like with everythink :) Hil