Scuba Dive Cylinder and Regulator in Test

mattnj

www.red-data.co.uk
This is a tank and regulator as pictured, the tank is in test till May 2016 and full of air, its a good few years old, but tested in May 2011.

The regulator has an extra long hose (although it doesnt look long in the picture, bit of an illusion going on there!) and pressure guage in the saddle clamp its a scuabpro c500 and was new in May.

I bought it from my local dive shop and used it once to clean under the boat, and look at the prop, we just hung the cylinder over the side then jumped in and used the long hose (saves having the tank on your back!)

Ideally collection from Worthing (or maybe Chichester) I could send in on a courier for whatever extra that will cost.

£200 open to offers if it doesnt sell, i need it shifted, not going to use it anymore.

Last edited:

DinghyMan

www.ff-systems.co.uk
It the cylinder was tested in May 2011 it is in test for 2 1/2 years when used for diving as it has a 5 year hydro test cycle and a 2 1/2 year visual test cycle but that looks a surface use cylinder valve that is fitted not a diving valve. Cylinder has probably been used for charging an air gun or similar in the past. Surface use cylinders have a 5 year test cycle and no need for the 2 1/2 year visual test.
Change of valve should be about £25-£30.

lustyd

Visit site
It the cylinder was tested in May 2011 it is in test for 2 1/2 years when used for diving as it has a 5 year hydro test cycle and a 2 1/2 year visual test cycle but that looks a surface use cylinder valve that is fitted not a diving valve. Cylinder has probably been used for charging an air gun or similar in the past. Surface use cylinders have a 5 year test cycle and no need for the 2 1/2 year visual test.
Change of valve should be about £25-£30.

Deleted - those are the new figures :)

Last edited: