Scottish Nationalist Party

paulineb

Visit site
I saw on the news this morning that an SNP MP is urging his fellow countrymen to support England during the upcoming World Cup in Japan.

What do our celtic friends have to say about this proposal?

.... and why is 'celtic' pronounced with a hard 'c' in all instances except for the football team 'Celtic' which is pronounced with a soft 'c'.

Pxx

claymore

Visit site
The world cup is about football - I am prevented from further comment for ethical reasons
apart from to say that the C is soft because Celtic is a football team and they're all soft.

ccscott49

Visit site
Pailine, do you expect us to support a non BRITISH team? We may be Scots (and damn proud of it) but you do still live on our island, after all!

paulineb

Visit site
Lots of Scots will support the opposing team rather than England - regardless of who it is. And may I just take this opportunity of expressing my gratitude for allowing me to live on your island ;-)

Pxx

ccscott49

Visit site
Those "scots" are pillocks! But you are welcome to live on my island as long as you want! So says a man with a boat called "Englander" tee hee, who lives in Portugal!!

byron

RIP
Visit site
I worry about the SNP. If Scotland ever divorces itself fully from England who will run the England? We will lose our Royal family as they are mainly Scottish/German/Greek. Most of our Prime Ministers have been of Scottish/Welsh descent, how will we manage?

ô¿ô

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Mention of Celtic and their soft centre always reminds me of the time they lost a Cup match to lowly Inverness Caledonian Thistle which gave rise to the greatest newspaper headline of all time
Super Cally Go Ballistic Celtic Are Atrocious
They're a bit better now they've got an English trained Irishman in charge

Bergman

Visit site
Re: Do you really thinkl this lot are managing

Can't even fire a spin doctor without making a balls up of it

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Happened again on the Radio this morning, didn't quite catch it all but Rhoderick Morgan MP was saying as a Welshy he would be rooting for England in Japan, could hardly beleive it!. Bit of a worrying trend, do you think they might be about to de-devolute and return to mum (maamm)?

G

Who is this tedious so-called Pauline B. who posts messages that have nothing to do with boating? Surely the controller should delete them.