Sailors guide to the Isles of Scilly

Scillypete

www.peteandspamgosailing.blogspot.com
SailorsGuide.jpg

£6.50 + £2.00 for p&p

Struggling to find a pilotage book for Scilly, well this is the only one in print at this time specifically for Scilly.
Local author.

PM me for your copy or any further details.

FAITIRA

Visit site
Did you do a previous one Pete?, the one with the colourful cover, drawings, if so I still have it on the boat from about 82. Bill

Scillypete

www.peteandspamgosailing.blogspot.com
No that was Norm Gooding's Yachtsmans guide written with great style and wit. Unfortunately he passed away a few years ago now and although the rocks are still there one or two of the bouys and markers have changed and also been lit etc, I was being asked for it in the shop regularly but it had become hard to get and it was overdue for updating so I did mine from scratch and put in a hell of a lot more photos and made em big and in colour to clearly show the transits and marks. Even better still the Imray one got to the end of its run and a new edition was in the pipeline but as yet is still not due out until Aug 08.

FAITIRA

Visit site
It was a really nice wee book, sorry to hear the author has passed on, bring a spare copy of yours Pete when you leave, bit of guaranteed income if we see you South!