Sadler 32

bumblefish

Visit site
Does anyone in the Brighton/Chichester area have a Sadler 32 that they would be willing to show me the advantages and disadvantages of, or convince me to buy? I am in that indecisive stage and would like to get some practical experience of the boat before I go chasing around. Many thanks.

<hr width=100% size=1>

ericw

Visit site
Hi Andrew !

I'm not on the S.Coast and have a 34 - so not a massive amount of help to u, but having sailed on 32s I can highly recommend them. Great cruising yacht, well proven and well found. I'd have no hesitation in getting my hands on one if I didn't already have her slightly larger sister ! (don't read that in the wrong way !)

U shouldn't have a problem finding somebody to give u a trial sail - good luck and happy hunting !

Eric.

<hr width=100% size=1>www.HarryHindsight.com

John_N

Visit site
Based in Devon I can't be of much practical help but I can heartily recommend the Sadler 32 as an excellent seaworthy well designed cruising boat with good performance and accommodation for up to four people. I bought my 21 year old boat eight years ago and my wife and I wouldn't change it for anything else even if we won the lottery.

<hr width=100% size=1>