Sabre 27

G

Am interested in a Sabre 27 I have heard it is a Marcon design

here in NE USA info is slim

any help over there ?? Thanks

G

Rob, Actually its an Alan Hill designed boat, Marcon did the moulding- fin or twin keel cruiser/encapsulated ballast with skeg hung rudder - Many were home completed, some good/some bad. I'll see if l can dig up some info for you

G

WE have a magazine called 'Sailing Today'in the U.K.which is to include a major review of the Sabre 27 in next months issue (confusingly due out around the 20th of this month). Perhaps you could obtain a copy.

G

Sabre 27 is reviewed in Sailing Today magazine which I have received in my mail today. If you Email your fax number I will send you a copy of the article. I do not have a scanner so I cannot Email it. Regards Paul

G

Rob. Please visit the Sabre Owners Association web site at www.sabre27.org.uk. We have 120 members some overseas with one in Canada.

As others have commented there is a current write up in Sailing Today and the Secretary has other brochures and information on the class. The Sabre is an excellent sea boat and quite a lot of accommodation for your money. I am sure you will enjoy owning a Sabre 27.