Results ???????

scottie

Visit site
Is there a any reason why is that so often advice and information is asked for but results are not reported . We have long threads with detailed discriptions of faults problems but so many times the result and cure is left.................

boomer

N/A
Visit site
You ask 'if there is any reason....'
Let me assure you that the reason people participate in BBs such as these are many and varied. Some you would not believe and some of the images that are projected are somewhat different from reality!! Trust me - I was/am a qualified clinical psychologist. Nothing is as straightforward or simple as it seems so don't be disappointed if you don't get the sort of answer you expected.

This provides me with an opportunity to remind posters that I am still monitiring this forum for research purposes. But please don't modify your behaviour on this account!!!!!!

lanason

Visit site
I would love to know how you summed up a number of the "regulars" on here.
Unlike PaulineB you can start on me - I'm not scared and neither is "Sandra" or "Cleo" or "Ian"

Adrian

Don't call me "Ian"
Cleopatra - yellow hull called Court Jester. Have you seen her ?

boomer

N/A
Visit site
No - it wouldn't be fair. Anyway, established procedures only provide 'indications' from the evidence available here. Mind you , I tend to use coded identities in my notes, so it might amuse you to try and identify BTSPTB and SOGOTUT amongst the regular posters!!

ari

Visit site
"and some of the images that are projected are somewhat different from reality!! Trust me - I was/am a qualified clinical psychologist"

Think I've spotted one..............!!!

:-D

Ari

ccscott49

Visit site
The "tut" bit could be his SWMBO. Pauline, anyway, did you get nay pictures of Englander, peeps are asking me, but I need one published on boatones "boats in the thames" thingy so I can put one next to my posts, or so I can teel peeps where the piccy is, SamB should be able to do it! I dont have one with me and find it difficult anyway! Being a bit tick!!

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Boomer, since you seem to be having trouble deciding if you are a sycosausage or used to be one. Are you sure that the images projected, are not your own.............. Dam, dam. (Kicking bucket. ) And I thought I had a boat, Now I know it's all a dream.

No one can force me to come here-----------
----- I'm a Volunteer!!!

Haydn

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Another drink............

Keep on with your drinking Dr Boomer and tell us more of your observations. Maybe you could set us all a quiz with a super prize for the one who gets most right.

Go on, open up another bottle!