Rescue Mission?

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Over on the YW Club room forum there seems to be a need for us MoBoChat folks to lend a hand.....
There's a thread been there for over an hour now - Why is this forum so dull? - and nary a reply!
Should we or shouldn't we - that is the question?

TonyR
boatone@boatsontheweb.com

PS have you noticed a little sprig of holly has appeared on the ybw logo at the top of the page?........aaaah bless.....

G

Ooh no couldn't go all that way, 'specially not without my GPS. Never been to that site but just had the quickest of looks, only peeped mind, didn't lurk or read anything.

Now I do PBO fairly regularly, occasionally Buttscuttle, but never YaWned before. It's better this end of the bar and I reckon that's where all the YaWners are, here joining our party.

More crisps or nuts Tony? Oh and I'll have another pint please, it's your round. Did you hear the one about.....

G

Re: ..the one about

the yottie forum strickly for serious serious boaties and none those solenty lot? Well, it went down the toilet, cos of course they were all out sailing....

ToMo

Just outside Budapest or In the Med (Corfu)
Visit site
Re: ..the one about..or was it this one?

Six chaps were playing poker on the Roberts boat when Smith loses £500 on a single hand, clutches his chest and drops dead at the chart table.
Showing respect for their fallen comrade, the other five complete their playing time standing up, as none of them had served in the Royal Navy and didn't know the drill.
Roberts looks around and asks, "Now, who is going to tell his wife?"
They draw straws. Rippington, who is always a loser, picks the short one.
They tell him to be discreet, be gentle, don't make a bad situation any worse than it is.
"Gentlemen! Discreet? I'm the most discreet man you will ever meet. Discretion is my middle name, leave it to me."
Rippington rows over to the Smith boat, knocks on the hull with the butt of an oar; the wife answers by peering over the side and shinning a torch on him; she asks what he wants,
Rippington says, "Your husband just lost £500 playing cards."
She shouts, "TELL HIM TO DROP DEAD!"
Rippington says, "I'll tell him."

TôMö