Replacement after-market props to replace Volvo Penta duo props

SteveDH

Visit site
Hi all,

I need to replace our original (and slightly warped!) VP B5 duo props and have been looking at the after-market brands as a cheaper alternative to genuine VP props.

Michigan Marine, BaekSan Propeller Co (BS Pro) and Solas all offer directly equivalent props.

Has anyone tried any of the after-market brands? I'm keen to find out how they stand up against VP's OEM duo props?

Regards to all,

Steve

BruceK

Visit site
Hi all,

I need to replace our original (and slightly warped!) VP B5 duo props and have been looking at the after-market brands as a cheaper alternative to genuine VP props.

Michigan Marine, BaekSan Propeller Co (BS Pro) and Solas all offer directly equivalent props.

Has anyone tried any of the after-market brands? I'm keen to find out how they stand up against VP's OEM duo props?

Regards to all,

Steve

BS Pro imo (and that of the resellers Steel Developments etc if you ask them) are the best of that lot

SteveDH

Visit site
Cheers - I spoke with them today and they were a bit hazy as to the brand of their after-market props, but eventually said they were from South Korea, so yes, I think they must be the BS Pro brand.