Relcraft

Si Dude

Visit site
Hello all,

I'm a Relcraft sapphire owner with a bmw inboard and leg. I'd like to get in touch with any Relcraft owners (all models) as I'm trying to build a better picture of the company and its history. I'm also very interested in fiinding a Relcraft Diamond 30 sedan should anyone know of where I may be able to find one/owner/forsale, would really like to have a look.

Si Dude, skipper of Pherosa at Stourport Yacht Club
Facebook: Relcraft Boaters Group

jfm

Visit site
if you do a search over the last year or so you'll find threads by a german lady who is very keen on relcraft. In 1981, as a kid, I visited the factory where their hulls were moulded: midland mouldings ltd in Nottingham, run by Geoff Lusty. They made a lot of EuroDisney there too.

Julia-Kristina

Ingolstadt / Germany ( Bavaria ) and the boat : no
Visit site
if you do a search over the last year or so you'll find threads by a german lady who is very keen on relcraft. .........QUOTE]
Hi, I guess you are talking about me, beeing the only female german relcraft owner in this forum, I suppose...
I attached some photos of our relcraft topaz taken in Berlin last year.

In the last months she got a new anchor-lift ( "Capstan" ,"Windlass "??), a new toilet and a new bow thruster.
There are still things to be done, I think a boat is never really perfectly finished.
So I wish a nice summer season 2012 to all relcraft owners / drivers,

regards from Germany,

Julia-Kristina