Registration OPEN for leg 3

BrendanS

Visit site
Not only am I not going to miss the start, but I aim to be pointed in the correct direction this time.

And while the piss taking is going on, I'm going to finish leg 2 in the next few weeks! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Abestea

Visit site
I iknow the feeling. I will be in a cottage until monday night in the highlands and unless they miraculously have wifi then i am bound to be a few days late. May just have to pick a direction and fingers crossed.

Spyro

Visit site
I am just now but depends on the winds next week what I will do then. It certainly looks like it will be quite a tactical race.

BAtoo

Visit site
Hi, just finished after joining off Mauritius - 42568 in this leg!!!!

Seemed to do best when I couldn't get on line for 36 hrs & then not helped by hitting India south of Cochin yesterday for a few hours!!

Do I have to re-register for each leg & whats this about practising??

Bejasus

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
So who's going to go between India and Sri Lanka? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Al.

[/ QUOTE ]

notice that in the official race the boats must pass south of Sri Lanka. So why do we get different rules?

BrendanS

Visit site
Re: BRENDAN

I'm going to give up playing these games. I set a delayed command, only it obviously didn't store! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Spyro

Visit site

I was goint to ask that but with Brendan being the Forum's computer advice line ,Grandmother and eggs came to mind. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BrendanS

Visit site

Usually, but must have forgotten that time.

The last two DC's worked fine! Unfortunately, as I'd totally miscalculated, and got turned round miles short of Fastnet, and now lost even more positions. I really should give these games up, unless I'm going to be around for important bits of the race! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif