reflection 23

aztec

Visit site
hi dudes, im back.

one of my customers has just bought one. the engine and outdrive has been removed and his plans are to fill the hole and use an outboard.

question is, what size outboard?????????

he's planning on using it on canal and inland waterways, something i have no experience with. im thinking BSS two stoke engines and its going to need a motor pod/sponson.

what's the views of the floor?

aztec

Visit site
Hi Ben,

Yeah good thanks mate. keeping my head above water.. scuse the pun.

seem to be shuffling between my own boats and assisting others with their project. loving it though.

how's thing with you? i keep seeing your name crop up whilst i'm having a quick stalk around the forums.

Firefly625

Visit site
Thats the sort of thing i was looking for. couldn't find a pic to show the chap, but did consider cutting out a splashwell, if only to reduce the overall length.

google "Moby-Cool", again may give you some ideas unless you end up cutting out a splashwell... interesting project.. not something we see, maybe Thames Forum may have some folk who run such boats?

burgundyben

Visit site
Hi Ben,

Yeah good thanks mate. keeping my head above water.. scuse the pun.

seem to be shuffling between my own boats and assisting others with their project. loving it though.

how's thing with you? i keep seeing your name crop up whilst i'm having a quick stalk around the forums.

Busy! Trying desperately to get the boat in the water, completely the wrong time of year!

aztec

Visit site
Busy! Trying desperately to get the boat in the water, completely the wrong time of year!

there's no such thing as the wrong time of year. some of my favourite boating is done in the autumn/winter.

got some interesting projects, including the kingswift in the workshop this winter. im ditching the inboards and fitting a 150 mercury outboard. got lots of old stuff too!