Recomendations for Croatia and Montenegro berths under 12m

Star-Lord

Visit site
Any decent boatyards and marinas in Croatia (and maybe Montenegro - are there boatyards in Montenegro for small vessels?) Would prefer Dubrovnic but if good yard and marina further north no worries. So good riggers, mechanics etc. Also any ideas of costs? I hear Croatia is amazing but can be tiresome for small boats who like to anchor in the summer.

overstag

Visit site
Check out Navar near Tivat, Montenegro. I was there this spring and it’s a very good yard. Close to Tivat airport. Taxi to Dubrovnik would be about 90 minutes.
www.navaryacht.com

as a marina, I would advise either Porto Montenegro, or if you wat to be really close to Dubrovnik, Marina Lazure. Only 30 minutes from Dubrovnik.

Star-Lord

Visit site
Check out Navar near Tivat, Montenegro. I was there this spring and it’s a very good yard. Close to Tivat airport. Taxi to Dubrovnik would be about 90 minutes.
www.navaryacht.com

as a marina, I would advise either Porto Montenegro, or if you wat to be really close to Dubrovnik, Marina Lazure. Only 30 minutes from Dubrovnik.
Thanks for the excellent advise and reply. This forum has gone to the dogs!!

Star-Lord

Visit site
Thanks for the excellent advise and reply. This forum has gone to the dogs!! I will pop into both those places (Lazure and Navar) during my upcoming 90 day wander outside Schengen - leaving the boat in Europe. I will also visit Porto M and see if they can give me a better deal than €9.5k they quoted for under 12m yacht a couple of years ago!!