Real life adherence to marina T&Cs

jaypea

Visit site
+1 for pvb
Same situation at Beaulieu [Bucklers Hard Marina] they operate an 'Open Yard' policy and give boat owners pretty much free-reign on doing their own work. Contractors pay a nominal daily fee.
I might be inclined to take your shopping/work list to any prospective marina's and ask the question, you may be pleasantly surprised. Good luck.

pvb

Visit site
I don't know if you have noticed but the forum is undergoing a structure change. All you need is some patience.

No, what is needed is competent IT support. Switching to a new forum format shouldn't be a major task for competent IT people. Another forum I use was completely set up from scratch (by amateurs) in a couple of days and works flawlessly.

D

Deleted member 36384

No, what is needed is competent IT support. Switching to a new forum format shouldn't be a major task for competent IT people. Another forum I use was completely set up from scratch (by amateurs) in a couple of days and works flawlessly.

+1

Blue Sunray

Visit site

True but in their defence a new set-up is several degrees of difficulty easier than a migration. I'd anticipated that they'd make much more of a pig's ear of it than they seem to have done, it will be interesting to see if they actually make use of the functionality that the new platform provides. Whilst it remains free to use one seems to be getting value for money ;-).