Re-scanned Jester article - easier to read!

Bajansailor

Visit site
That previous effort certainly was hard work to read - hopefully this one will be easier.

JesterP1.jpg

JesterP2.jpg

JesterP3.jpg

JesterP4.jpg

JesterP5.jpg

Oh dear, these copies are much higher resolution, but they are still not much better - perhaps if they are printed then they might be?

Last edited:

Gargleblaster

Visit site
Martin,
I think your second attempt was a great improvement. I had managed to read the previous copy by copying and pasting it then blowing it up though.

You wouldn't happen to have the article of the loss of the first Jester in 1988. That is something I would like to read about.

Bajansailor

Visit site
John, re the loss of the first Jester - I vaguely remember reading about it many moons ago, and might have it somewhere, but I havent a foggiest idea where..... but if I ever come across it, I shall post it on here, no worries.

Scotty_Tradewind

Me: South Oxfordshire. Boat, Galicia NW Spain
Visit site
I can see clearly now!

For anyone struggling to read it just press "CTRL and +" to zoom your screen. a little computer Nowse goes a long way !;)

Hello Jason
I just wandered onto these pages hoping to learn more about Jestering.
I know I'm a luddite where computers are concerned but after using them for nearly 20 years I owe you a great thankyou for 'expanding my page' so I can now read the screen clearly without having to get the glasses on
you'r a star young man!
ta
Scotty