Raytheon ST60 Tridata

coveman

Visit site
I'm trying to find a replacement for my ST60 Tridata - the model of mine is A22004 and I've seen another that looks exactly the same but is an A22013. Does anyone know if this is just a later upgrade or different unit?

PaulRainbow

Visit site
I'm trying to find a replacement for my ST60 Tridata - the model of mine is A22004 and I've seen another that looks exactly the same but is an A22013. Does anyone know if this is just a later upgrade or different unit?
I have a selection of ST60 instruments that i keep trying to find time to put in the for sale section, i'll see if i have the one you need.

coveman

Visit site
The A22013 is the latter ST60+ version Tridata which has a slightly more rounded bezel.
Thanks - Is it otherwise the same - ie. would it work as a direct replacement. The screen has cracked on mine, still works ok but at a sensible price it would probably pay to replace it if possible

PaulRainbow

Visit site

Slipstream 34

Visit site
Functionally identical. You will be able to swap your existing bezel with the new head unit. The ST60+ bezel is slightly deeper so the buttons on the new unit may stand a little proud.

coveman

Visit site
It will work, just a slightly different shape/style.

Closest i have a A22004 Multi, same style as your tridata.

Manual here : https://busse-yachtshop.de/pdf/ray60Multi.pdf
Paul, I'm not very familiar with these - is the multi similar to the tridata but has the additional option for wind? Also the plugs on the rear shown in the handbook for the multi that you sent the link for, appear different to mine. Maybe I am just over thinking this!

PaulRainbow

Visit site
Paul, I'm not very familiar with these - is the multi similar to the tridata but has the additional option for wind? Also the plugs on the rear shown in the handbook for the multi that you sent the link for, appear different to mine. Maybe I am just over thinking this!
My memory is on a go slow today, but i think the main difference is that the multi only shows one type of data at at time, where as the tridata shows 3.

Slipstream 34

Visit site
The Multi is just a display. The Tridata you have powers and receives the data from the speed / depth transducers then displays it and sends it around the seatalk 1 network if fitted.

jwilson

Visit site
Watch out for ST60/ST60+ Tridata heads that are REPEATERS ONLY, no use for master units that have speed and depth inputs on the back. I have seen these advertised incorrectly labelled.

I have a ST60+ Tridata master unit that was bought brand new in 2018 - though old stock - but has only been used for a few weeks while my ST60 Tridata was repaired. I put back in the reapired ST60 as it looked better matched to the other three ST60s!

I kept this ST60+ as a spare but last year replaced two of the ST60 instruments with new NMEA2000 i70s. Since then it has sat at home in it's box, so I am most unlikely ever to use it again. PM me if interested.

The ST60+ is the slightly more rounded shape version of the ST60, all fitting hole dimensions and connections are identical. It's a straight swap for a ST60 master.

Last edited:

coveman

Visit site
Watch out for ST60/ST60+ Tridata heads that are REPEATERS ONLY, no use for master units that have speed and depth inputs on the back. I have seen these advertised incorrectly labelled.

I have a ST60+ Tridata master unit that was bought brand new in 2018 - though old stock - but has only been used for a few weeks while my ST60 Tridata was repaired. I put back in the reapired ST60 as it looked better matched to the other three ST60s!

I kept this ST60+ as a spare but last year replaced two of the ST60 instruments with new NMEA2000 i70s. Since then it has sat at home in it's box, so I am most unlikely ever to use it again. PM me if interested.

The ST60+ is the slightly more rounded shape version of the ST60, all fitting hole dimensions and connections are identical. It's a straight swap for a ST60 master.
Have sent you a PM